Santa Stands With You During COVID-19
Dear Valued Customers,
For over 75 years, Santa has kept our commitment to being there any time you need us, every time you need us.
Especially now, in the midst of the global pandemic we’re facing, we want you to know that you can count on us for your energy needs.
We also want to make sure that we’re keeping you, our employees and all of our families safe in the meantime.
In response to the guidelines and recommendations coming from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to help decrease the spread of COVID-19, Santa has made some necessary adjustments to our business processes.
We recently sent a message to each of our customer’s addressing our commitment to the people we serve and detailing the changes mentioned above. If you didn’t see the message, you can read it below.
Santa’s Commitment to Customers During COVID-19
As we navigate this changing landscape we will continue to provide the outstanding service you are accustomed to. The safety of our employees, customers, and families is our top priority.
Below are the steps we have taken to ensure the continuity of your fuel supply and service:
- Our dedicated delivery and service teams will continue to make fuel deliveries and provide service to our loyal customers. These employees will practice social distancing when servicing our customers.
- Both our drivers and technicians wear gloves whenever possible.
- Our safety team is meeting daily to evaluate the situation and update our safety practices to ensure our employees, customers, and our families are protected and as safe as possible.
- The majority of our office staff is working from home. We have the technology and systems that allow our office staff to continue to serve you without interruption or delay.
- All delivery and service personnel must stay home if they are not feeling well. Our employees all have PTO benefits and will be paid if they are sick.
A couple of requests of you, our valued customers:
- Our customers to give our technicians direct access to their equipment through a basement or garage door whenever possible.
- If any member of your household is sick or has recently been ill, call us to reschedule any planned service.
We hope that everyone remains safe during this time! And, we very much appreciate your help in keeping our community safe. After all, we’re all in this together.
If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us.